The Baltimore Comic-Con is happy to announce the winners of our 9th Annual Costume Contest.…
Headed to Baltimore Comic-Con this year? AfterShock will be there in full force to celebrate the annual convention which hosts a variety of comic creator guests, retailers, exhibitors, panels, and special events! Visit them at Booth #2004 to pick up Baltimore Comic-Con exclusive covers of Dark Ark #1 and Fu Jitsu #1.
AfterShock Creators & Staff that will be in attendance at the Baltimore Comic-Con include*:
- Amanda Conner (SuperZero)
- Phil Hester (Shipwreck, Blood Blister)
- Justin Jordan (Strayer)
- Brian Stelfreeze (Alters)
- Mark Waid (Captain Kid)
- Mike Marts (AfterShock Editor-In-Chief)
- Stephan Nilson (AfterShock Publishing Operations Manager)
- Joe Pruett (AfterShock Publisher/CCO & Black-Eyed Kids)
- Lisa Wu (AfterShock Retailers/Fan Relations Manager)
- Ashley Wyatt (AfterShock Publishing Assistant)
*Note: Guests are subject to change
To get all of the details about the event packages and limited ticket availability, please see our tickets webpage.