We are so excited to welcome you all back in person to the Baltimore Comic-Con this year, or with us for the first time for those of you new to the show.
The health and safety of our attendees, vendors, and staff are of the utmost importance to us. Due to concerns over the spread of COVID, we will be putting some safety measures in place.
REQUIRED: Mask/approved face covering
AND REQUIRED: Proof of Vaccination OR Proof of a Negative COVID test within 72 hours of admission
Read below for details.
Approved face coverings will be worn by all while indoors at the convention, meeting the City of Baltimore’s mask mandate.
- Mask must fit properly and snugly, fully cove ring both the nose and mouth and secure under the chin.
- Face coverings with valves, mesh, costume masks, damaged masks, neck gaiters, and face coverings that cannot be secured under the chin will not be allowed.
- Face coverings must be visible at all times. Any headwear or cosplay pieces that cover the face in a way that does not visibly follow the face covering policy will not be allowed.
Proof of vaccination
Proof of a negative COVID test within 72 hours of admission
- Proof of vaccination with any vaccine approved or authorized by the WHO or the FDA may be presented on a smart phone, or with a physical copy of the card along with a government issued ID that matches the name on the proof.
- Self-test results will not be accepted as proof of a negative COVID test.
- Applies to all attendees, vendors, guests, and convention staff.
We appreciate everyone following these extra steps to keep everyone – particularly our older and more vulnerable attendees – as safe as possible.
We look forward to seeing everyone the weekend of October 22-24, 2021 for the return of the Baltimore Comic-Con. As we get nearer to the show, we’ll be in touch with further details about the event for you to plan for your weekend and promote your appearance.